2/24/2013

THE ANGEL OF THE NORTH

 
 
 

I haven't written on the blog for such a long time! I can't believe it..I think it's like one month ago I wrote the last time on the blog?! But I have a good reason for it.
I took part of an exchange with England, more precise with Chester-le-Street, a place between New Castle and Durham. And I had such a great time! The people there are quite different. For example the style there is different from here and boys are more into fashion, I think. Further I visited the Durham cathedral, Harry Potter has been filmed there! So that was just awesome. We're already planning to go back in autumn or summer!
After I got back from New Castle I went to Switserland for skiing and snowboarding. I enjoyed the snow but to be honest I'm really looking forward to spring now. Unfortunately it has just started snowing here...
Anyway it's good to be back!


Black cape Romana - Mint green blazer, necklace, trousers H&M - Black heels Sacha - Ring Monki - Bag Zara

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Wat een onwijs leuke outfit! Die eerste foto is echt gaaf! Wat gaaf dat je een exhange hebt gedaan in Engeland! Dat lijkt me zo gaaf om te doen! Bij ons op school is het elk jaar anders, maar er is nog nooit een land geweest waar ik graag heen wil! :) x Laura

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Ah dankje! Bij ons op school is het ook redelijk bijzonder. Er mogen namelijk maar twaalf mensen mee. Ik had dus heel erg geluk! Maar ik denk dat elke uitwisseling wel leuk is, ongeacht het land. Ik zou dus gewoon mee doen als ik jou was! xx

      Verwijderen
  2. Ik vind je stijl en je blog heel leuk! Ik volg je!
    Liefs

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wat een mooie foto's!

    www.simplynoir.nl

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen