1/19/2013

My sneaker wedge life story





 
 

As you can see, snow has fallen. Although most people hate snow, I adore it. Everything looks so fairy-tale-ish. Love it! I only hate the freeeezing cold, brrrr! Fortunately I have my new coat to keep me warm. I combined it with my new blouse, light blue trousers, pink lips, and sneaker wedges. At first I didn't like sneaker wedges at all. I mean, come on, it are sneakers and heels in one, what's that?! But then I saw these ones and it was love at the first sight. Now I wear them 24/7. They fit so good! I can walk on them the whole day while it feels like I'm wearing flats. I'm sure you will see my sneaker wedges frequently on the blog. What do you think about sneaker wedges?


Coat Zara - Necklace Topshop - Blouse Monki - Trousers Mango - Sneaker wedges River Island

12 opmerkingen:

  1. thank you very much for your comment! i'm totally in love with your coat! i'm already following you, if you want follow me and we'll stay in contact :)
    allthesetears.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. love this outfit from head to toe! and the coat is oh-so-adorable! <3


    Pumps & Kicks

    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. i loooove love love this look. great coat and shoes

    xx m

    thisishowwerule.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. oh my gosh i LOVE your outfit! especially the necklace and coat!
    nice post:) followed you!
    check out my blog?
    www.trustinvogue.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Prachtige jas!

    xx Mounia
    www.nonchalantrebel.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. That coat is incredible! Really love your necklace too, beautiful outfit :)

    flawedfairytale.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. You are looking stunning! In love with your coat girl X

    www.fshnattacks.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. loved the look! your jacket is great! :)

    heart-sease.blogspot.pt

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen