1/22/2013

LIEBSTERAWARD!

Maybe you've already heard about the Liebster Award. It is a way to discover new and upcoming blogs. And I've already discovered new blogs by this concept, so it works! I like the idea, so I'm in, thanks to Hopeless Wanderer!


The rules
  • List 11 facts about yourself (I'm not goining to do this though)
  • Answer the eleven questions given to you
  • Ask eleven new questions for the bloggers you nominate for the award
  • Choose nine bloggers with 200 or less followers to nominate
  • Go to each bloggers page and let them know about the award
  • Thank te person who nominated you and link back to their blog 

Answers to the questions from Hopeless Wanderer
  • Since when have you started blogging? About three weeks ago now.
  • Which city is your favourite city and why? Amsterdam! I've been to many cities, like London, Paris, Chicago, New York. All really impressive cities, but I like Amsterdam the most. It's hard to explain why. I think because it is big, but still cute and cozy.
  • Do you watch series, if yes, which one(s)? I'm not a tv-type. I watch tv once a week and then I watch Dutch series like 'Wie is de Mol?'. It is a very tactical game, that's what I like about it. But my favourite serie ever, which isn't on tv anymore (unfortunately..), is Sex and the city!
  • I you were an animal, which one would you be? Hmm, I think I would be a bird, because then I could see the world from above.
  • What is your favourite band? I don't have one. I don't listen that often to music. But a few bands I like are Foster the People, Chef'special and Adele (but she is not a band, haha).
  • Which season do you prefer: Autumn, winter, summer or spring? I love the changeover from winter to spring. First the cozy athmosfere of winter and sitting on the couch with hot chocolate, then the warmth of the first sunbeams and the feeling of walking outside without a coat for the first time.
  • What do you think is the most horrible trend this season? Well, horrible is a bit excessively, but I'm not really into bermudas. They're too formless.
  • Where do you get your inspiration for your blog? Magazines, photographs, shopping, my wardrobe and surfing on the internet.
  • Who is your fashion icon? I don't have ONE. But a blogger who really inspires my is This Chick's Got Style.
  • coffee or tea? Tea, definitely! I can drink three teapots an evening.
  • Have you had fun answering these questions? Yes! I like this concept anyway. So I really like to take part of it.

The nine blogs I nominate

Questions from me to the blogs I nominate
  • What is your favourite shop?
  • To which country would you emigrate, if you had to emigrate?
  • Did you ever buy something which you regret now? If yes, what?
  • What do you prefer: reading a book or watching television?
  • What is your favourite perfume?
  • If you had to choose: never wear heels of never wear jewelry?
  • How would you describe your style in three words?
  • Why do you have a blog, just for fun or because you want to make your job of it?
  • What is your favourite kind of flower?
  • What is your top three favourite blogs?
  • What is your favourite runway show of spring/summer 2013?

I hope the nominated blogs will all take part of the Liebster Award! Further I hope you know more about me now and after all I hope you know more blogs now!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Thankyou so much for the nominatioN! ^.^

    flawedfairytale.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oh thank you! :D so are soo sweet! later i will answer your questions :)

    ** I'm now following you!
    heart-sease.blogspot.pt

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen